Download the app: https://mytraining.pro/
Read our community blog: http://ift.tt/2mwTsfK
– Place an incline bench positioned at a 30- to 45-degree angle in the center of a Smith machine and then lie back on it. Your upper chest should be positioned horizontally with the bar.
– With your lower back slightly arched, grab the bar using a larger-than-shoulder-width grip.
– Then, unlock the bar from the rack and hold it directly over your chest with your arms extended. This is the starting position.
– Now, inhale as you slowly lower the bar to your upper chest by bending your elbows and bringing your arms back toward the bench.
– Exhale as you use your upper pec muscles to press the weights back up to the starting position.
– Make sure to keep your chest lifted and your shoulder blades pinned to the bench throughout the entire exercise.
– When you finish your reps, carefully lock the bar back on the rack. If necessary, ask someone to spot you during this exercise.
The post Smith Machine Incline Bench Press – Chest Exercise appeared first on Naturally Curvy.
via Naturally Curvy http://ift.tt/2lU004y
Discover More Fitness Tips At Naturally Curvy
Barbara Small, a registered pharmacist, author, and associate professor of nutrition at the University of Miami, published analysis for both the layperson and for academic on weight loss nutrition topics, including gluten-free, low-fat and weight management.